“Gone downhill”

Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Dauphin
Dauphin, Canada
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Too many rumours about this place make me stay away. Used to like chicken strips until they tasted like cooked in chemicals. Came back and told everyone was saying that. Even smelled bad, let people waiting in line get a whiff and they left before ordering. Got two pies instead figured they prepackaged had to be safe and they were. Just go to McDonald's and take chances there instead, least cheaper.

Visited April 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“The new fries are great!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I just sampled the new russet cut fries they just introduced. There's no going back to MacDonald's after that! The burgers are always good, and you'll get your veggies too, for they sure pack in the lettuce and tomatoes! I actually prefer to go to the A&Ws located in gas stations, for they don't have a heat rack, and the food is prepared fresh.

Visited April 2013
winnipeg
“I understand you were short staffed, but...”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a "quick" lunch on our way through Dauphin, and while I understand they were short-staffed, there's still a way to properly handle customers' orders. The restaurant was not busy when we arrived, and we didn't wait long to place our order. But then we waited at least 15 minutes for our burgers, and during that time, our onion rings and drink sat on a tray on the front counter. I requested fresh onion rings when our burgers finally came out, and had to wait another 5-10 minutes for those. I also requested a fresh drink, because my husband is diabetic, and they hadn't asked what kind of drink we wanted and just gave us a regular root beer. So much for "fast" food...

• Visited September 2012
“Drive thru????”
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

Second time this month I have used this restaurants drive thru and first time waited over ten minutes but they at least acknowledged me when I pulled up and said there was going to be a wait. Was jousting grabbing fries for my daughter and didn't mind cause I was informed there would be a wait......second time waited over five minutes and no one even acknowledged I was there? Drive up to window and no one to be found had hungry family with me so left went to macdonalds!

Dauphin, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bacon Eggers”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I miss the French Toast. Bacon Eggers are always great.
I love the coupons sent in the mail. Service is pretty good.

Visited March 2012