“Camped two nights”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Camped two nights”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

On a bicycle tour of the island, we tented one night, and rented a cabin (#5) the second. Campsites were clean, pit toilets were acceptable, and the staff were accommodating. Nearness to the Herring Cove Restaurant, at the golf course, was a real plus. Interesting geologic area as well.

3 Thank David R

Louisville, Kentucky
579 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 439 helpful votes
“A Very Peaceful Place”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We visited the park because we wanted an out of the way place that was peaceful and quiet. This was the right spot. They have a nice beach where you can relax. And if you get hungry there is a nice little restaurant over by the golf course with reasonably priced food. There is no charge unless you are going to camp. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Richard F
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Cheap lodging on campobello”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We camped here for a night in June. Since we were in town for the Bay of Fundy Marathon, most places in town were sold out so this was a cheap and fun alternative. The campground had "comfort stations" with hot showers and real toilets, which was perfect for camping newbies like me. It was well located too - just a few minutes drive from a rocky beach with spectacular sunsets and a grocery store.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank goonergal69
Punta Gorda, Florida
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Geocaching heaven.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in the park to hunt for geocaches. I hunted while my wife wrote overlooking the sea and taking in the aroma of salt air. There are a wide variety of caches available, including 3 earthcaches where you learn about the geology of the park. There are a number of trails, with caches, and plenty of mosquitoes. The trails are apt tobe wet so come prepared.

Moncton
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A must-see”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Totally blissful experience. I had the opportunity to travel here for work and I am so grateful that I did. The staff at the park were super friendly and welcoming and just overall fantastic. The park was beautiful. I was lucky because when I went there really weren't too many people around and I got to walk along the beach alone and it was beautiful. Really amazing spot and people.