“Perfect!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Manan
Birds & Blooms Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 6 Grand Manan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My husband and I had an amazing time on Grand Manan and thoroughly enjoyed Lorraine's Birds and Blooms. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet, breakfast was delicious. Lorraine even fixed us breakfast to go since we had an early ferry to catch. And Buddy was a wonderful bonus!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen R

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed with Lorraine at Birds & Blooms on July 16 & 17, 2014. The house is beautiful and Lorraine was so helpful. She also cooks a delicious breakfast! The room was very nice and had windows on corner walls for a nice breeze. The bed is very comfortable and Lorraine provided everything I needed.

I would definitely stay here again. In fact, I was scheduled to leave after one night, but ended up staying two. Grand Manan is gorgeous and the B&B is very close to everything. I highly recommend it to you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ChrisRVA
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a very clean and comfortable B&B. The gardens are amazing. Located in the centre of the island and close to amenities. The hostess was very pleasant and accommodating. I would highly recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn R
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Your home is beautiful and I had a wonderful time on the Island. I slept soundly and your breakfasts were hearty and delicious. Thank you so much for making my visit memorable! I will be back and
telling all my friends!!! See you again soon!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rigby46
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Strategic central location, beautiful traditional home with classic carpentry. We found common interests with hostess Lorraine McNeill, had lively conversations, made friends who have like interests, learned where to go, what to do, who to connect with, what's happening. We joined the life of Grand Manan. Thank you, Lorraine, for your advice, your excellent breakfasts, and your frienedship!

Room Tip: Well, look at the rooms, there are just three!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frederick K
Reviewed 16 November 2013

this B&B is beautiful and the owner was fabulous! The owner was pleasant and even allowed us to bring our pet as the dog is older and calm; she even invited us down to enjoy dessert after coming back from dinner. I would stay here again

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you are "from away," as they say on Grand Manan Island, and you are planning a wedding there, then Birds& Blooms is your perfect Bridal Party base. From the very first contact we had with Lorraine until the day of the wedding, she was very friendly and most helpful. Every request we made of her was greeted with a smile. She accommodated 4 bridesmaids, the bride's parents and grandparents and the bride in her very well appointed and very comfortable home where she makes you feel most welcome. Her breakfasts are pleasing to the eye, well presented and delicious. There is plenty of room to get ready in the hustle and bustle of wedding preparations. We highly recommend Lorraine and her beautiful home for any visitor to the Island.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CherylP555

Been to Birds & Blooms Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!