“Great place for families” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lakeview Inns & Suites – Miramichi

Lakeview Inns & Suites – Miramichi
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Miramichi
Dartmouth
“Great place for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Liked the suites great when travelling with families nice and big. Carpets are worn and rooms were quite warm with no way to control best. Overall great stay and good continential free breakfast. No indoor pool or gym a downer.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

lakeviewmiramichi, General Manager at Lakeview Inns & Suites – Miramichi, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Hello Sueann,

Thank you for your review of Lakeview Inn & Suites Miramichi.

I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your comments regarding the heating system and have had Maintenance inspect the unit in your room. Customer feedback, both positive and negative, is crucial if we are to continue to meet and exceed the needs of our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking post a review and I look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint John, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Stayed one night. Staff friendly. The halls and room have a strong smell of air deodorizers which bothered my sinuses as well as my friends... this kept us both from having a good sleep. The heating unit was old and loud. With this said they have free breakfast which is your typical continental breakfast. I wouldn't stay here again because of the heavy cleaning or deodorizing agents. I don't have allergies so I think if someone with allergies stayed here they would be totally miserable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lakeviewmiramichi, General Manager at Lakeview Inns & Suites – Miramichi, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I was sorry to hear of the issues you experienced regarding the air deodorizers used in your room.

Our guests are our number one priority and we strive to make each stay comfortable and enjoyable. By taking the time to complete a review, you allow us the opportunity to see where we are meeting and exceeding the needs of our guests and which areas need improvement.

I have brought your concerns to the attention of our Housekeeping Department and we will be double checking each room to ensure the deodorizer scent is not overpowering to our guests.

I hope you will consider staying with us during your next visit to Miramichi to allow us the opportunity to provide you with the level of service we pride ourselves on.

Once again, thank you for your comments.
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I was disappointed by my stay at the Lakeview Inn and Suites Miramichi. There is nothing serioulsy wrong with this hotel but I was expecting more from a hotel which is first on the Trip Advisor list for Miramichi.

On the plus side, the hotel looks nice from the outside, the staff is friendly and the rooms are large and clean. A pleasant surprise was that the breakfast (included in the price of the room) was served in real dinnerware and not the plastic ware often used in this category of hotel

On the down side, my main gripe are the very noisy heating/cooling system ( I was glad that the temperature was such I could keep it off ) and the WIFI system which did not work in my room (signal very very weak). The bed (a king size) was acceptable but not real comfy.

I do not know whether there are better hotel in Miramichi, but I will certainly be ready to explore other options for a future stay

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Miramichi, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We always stay here when in Miramichi. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are lovely. Had a ground floor room which is always nice. Enjoyed the breakfast.
We recommend this place for your hotel needs and we will be back!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

We recently spent two nights at this hotel and both my husband and I agree, it was the most comfortable stay of our entire trip.

The staff were beyond helpful and friendly, always greeting us as we passed by and always quick to offer directions, suggestions for dining and sightseeing, etc. We stayed in a king suite which was very clean and spacious with a king size bed that was beyond comfortable.

Breakfast was included with our room and we were pleasantly surprised at the wide variety of items: scrambled eggs, sausages, french toast, bagels, fresh fruit and more! It definitely exceeded our expectations for a complimentary breakfast.

We will definitely return.

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the added space of the king suite which had a separate bedroom and living space.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Riverview, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed a night during the Tall Ships and I was very impressed. The room were great and the staff were exceptional. I was impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They were very accommodation to my needs and always very pleasent. The room was very clean an comfortable. The new addition of a hot breakfast completed my stay. I left the Lakeview knowing I will soon return on my next trip to the Mighty Miramichi.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GDaley
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Convenient location in Miramichi, great room with direct walk out, adequate desk to work, friendly staff, well lit parking area. Fast WiFi to keep you connected and working!

Close to Kingsway restaurant which serves reasonable homestyle food.

Room Tip: Convenient continental breakfast in lobby, as well as coffe and cookies at night.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business