“Poor Service, Mixed up orders all the time”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's Restaurants
Ranked #52 of 78 Restaurants in Miramichi
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I have yet to go there that my order is correct. Food usually is barely warm. Management does not seem to care about customer service. As a former restaurant manager, it amazes me how they keep customers coming back. I usually feel bad giving an establishment a POOR rating, but not in this case because I feel it is deserved.

1  Thank Mike C

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Very poor and slow service. Most times you do not get your order correct. The last visit, the young guy who waited on me could not repeat my order to me when he handed me the bag had to ask what I had. So that led me to check the bag !! I did and he told me well if it is wrong im signed out now so I can not help you !!!

1  Thank sara c
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Clean, but just take out, what else can I say. Don't like fast foods.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Found staff friendly and service was fast and restaurant was kept very clean.