“Succulent and deliciouxe”
Review of Seasons View Cafe - CLOSED

Seasons View Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy a scenic view of the beautiful Miramichi river. Located in the heart of downtown in Miramichi East, we have something for everyone.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Best food we have feasted on since on vacay here . Would like to eat here daily. The dessert made with tofu is the best vegetarian sweet food I've ever had. The meat in the Ruben was so moist! And our waitress was just sweet and brought me as many pickle spears as I could shovel in!
Everyone needs to feast here

1  Thank Deliciouxe

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Visited with a friend about a month ago and it was amazing! I had the portabella mushroom sandwich with a side spinach salad and it was to die for. Went again last week for dinner and got the herb crusted goat cheese for an app, and the salmon with rice for an entree and it was delicious! My date got the red pepper dip as an app which was to die for, and the bacon wrapped chicken breast. Very good service and amazing food.

1  Thank S B
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I ventured here for lunch just before Christmas on my wife's recommendation. We were seated immediately in a newly renovated dining room and I ordered a soup and sandwich lunch combo which happened to be their steak sandwich and soup of the day which was "loaded baked potato". My wife ordered a salad w/oriental rice noodles. Everything was made fresh to order and was VERY good. The highlight was the soup which was one of the best I have ever tasted. Service was excellent and always given with a smile. Glad to see there is another option for great food and service on the Miramichi! This is an improvement over the old restaurant by a long shot. Hats off to the chef! Will definitely be returning again soon!

1  Thank chrisandlesley03
Reviewed 20 December 2013

If Fresh, non-processed, unique and trendy foods with a historic yet classic atmosphere with excellent friendly staff is what you are craven; look no more. Season's View has it all and to combine that with the beautiful view of the mystical Miramichi River, makes for a lovely dining experience. We are fortunate to have this restaurant in Miramichi. We just had our Christmas party here with a table of 10 and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening of drinks, appetizer's and main course, and prices are very affordable – especially when you are treating everyone at the table… Try the Chocolate Silk pie – mouth watering!

1  Thank Thetravelexperts2013
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The seasons view cafe provided our group with a fast, friendly and delicious lunch. The menu options were pretty diverse and everyone enjoyed their meal. I'll definitely be back!