“A terrific find!”
Review of Little Dairy King

Little Dairy King
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Bonavista
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: located just before the Cape Bonavista Lighthouse. More than a dairybar, there is a small restaurant attached, which serves Canadian style food.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

On a gorgeous day, we stopped after our visit to Bonavista Lighthouse to have a meal. With icebergs in the distance and lovely blue water to gaze upon, we had one of the best meals l had in a while. My mother had cod tongues which she said were incredibly fresh and well-prepared. I indulged myself with fish and chips, thinking they might be greasy, however, it was light, airy and tasty. Loved it. Very happy with our meal. There is a large patio to dine on for those who wish to eat al fresco.

I thought the name of the restaurant was odd, I thought it was only a dairy bar at first. They might want to think about either changing it or adding to it to make it clearer that they also serve hot meals.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Personally I am allergic to seafood, but many of our choir members said it was wonderful. I can give a happy plug for the ice cream!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Pea soup was delicious. Thick and flavourful with a large doughboy in the middle. Pan fried cod was moist and fresh and homemade fries can't be beat. Reasonably priced and very filling. Eat early or you won't want dinner!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The food here was OK. Not the greatest, but certainly not at all bad.
The staff here pleasant and helpful and on the whole, I would be happy to eat here again if nearby

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My mom and I went there based on a local recommendation. The fish and chips meal was delicious! The portion was rather large. The service was slow but worth the wait!