“Not the best Pizza Delight location”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Deer Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Bonavista, Canada
“Not the best Pizza Delight location”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I eat at Pizza Delight often, but I didn't think this location was quite up to the standard of some locations. The food was hot and tasty, like always, and the service was decent, but they charged us for our 8-yr-old's meal, even though it was "Kids Eat Free Tuesday", which was prominently displayed at this location. When I argued, they reluctantly removed this from our bill, so my review is still mostly positive. I surely appreciate a menu that has gluten-free options, and the gluten free pizza was DELICIOUS!!

• Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Eh.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I must preface this review by saying I'm from New York, so I'm a little biased on my pizza. So instead of getting a traditional pizza that I knew I probably wouldn't like, I got lobster pizza. Well, it was terrible. Overcooked on the bottom, undercooked in the middle. How does that even happen? It was so obvious that when the waitress took it away, she apologized for serving it to me (then why did she?!). But I digress.
The self-serve bread grill station was pretty good, albeit strange. I mean, you stand around a grill, watching your bread? But the spreads to put on the bread were really yummy, so I guess it was worth it.
The service itself was really good. Speedy, accurate (helped that we were the only people in there I supposed).
The husband was content with his meal, as was my mother with her pasta.
The weirdest part was the donair sauce. The waitress couldn't tell me what it was made of, but insisted it wasn't mayo, which is exactly what it looks like.
Overall, if you are starving and need a quick meal, head here.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

By far one of the best pizza place around and the service is fantastic there lunch buffet is great if your in a hurry

• Visited April 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This is a standard pizza delight... the donair is pretty good. The service was good and the wait staff were very friendly.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank C W
“Buffet was cold”
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

We decided to stop on before our long drive back from the airport. They have a lunch buffet so we thought that would be good and quick. It was cold and blah. Thou they did put on another pizza for us the rest of it was cold we could just split a pizza for less.