“Expensive, shoddy service”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Deer Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: At Pizza Delight, our pizzas are legendary because they are prepared with dough that we make fresh every day in our restaurants, our secret recipe pizza sauce, and the freshest toppings. Our Italian inspired menu has a variety of mouthwatering food that is sure to appeal to everyone’s taste. Entrées also include our famous Super Donairs, Garlic Cheese Fingers, Signature skillet dishes featuring fresh vegetables, chicken and seafood, panini sandwiches, pastas made with a selection of meats, fresh vegetables and signature sauces, delicious salads and our signature desserts.
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We ordered an appetizer and a "specialty" pizza. Our server took our order and returned 10 mins later to inform us that they were lacking ingredients for both choices. There were 5 other tables and 3 other servers in the restaurant-so no good reason for the delay.
Food was served hot, was of decent quality and tasty but certainly not worth the prices charged.
Service? Forget it. The staff is more interested in visiting amongst themselves and with their friends that are in the restaurant than ensuring their tables are well looked after.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Eat here instead of the local hotel dining room! The food is much fresher and more appealing and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I eat at Pizza Delight often, but I didn't think this location was quite up to the standard of some locations. The food was hot and tasty, like always, and the service was decent, but they charged us for our 8-yr-old's meal, even though it was "Kids Eat Free Tuesday", which was prominently displayed at this location. When I argued, they reluctantly removed this from our bill, so my review is still mostly positive. I surely appreciate a menu that has gluten-free options, and the gluten free pizza was DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I must preface this review by saying I'm from New York, so I'm a little biased on my pizza. So instead of getting a traditional pizza that I knew I probably wouldn't like, I got lobster pizza. Well, it was terrible. Overcooked on the bottom, undercooked in the middle. How does that even happen? It was so obvious that when the waitress took it away, she apologized for serving it to me (then why did she?!). But I digress.
The self-serve bread grill station was pretty good, albeit strange. I mean, you stand around a grill, watching your bread? But the spreads to put on the bread were really yummy, so I guess it was worth it.
The service itself was really good. Speedy, accurate (helped that we were the only people in there I supposed).
The husband was content with his meal, as was my mother with her pasta.
The weirdest part was the donair sauce. The waitress couldn't tell me what it was made of, but insisted it wasn't mayo, which is exactly what it looks like.
Overall, if you are starving and need a quick meal, head here.

Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

By far one of the best pizza place around and the service is fantastic there lunch buffet is great if your in a hurry