“amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Bayview Heights Cottage View from the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bayview Heights Cottage
View from the living room
View from the front of the cottage
Bedroom 2 (double bed)
Main Bedroom (queen)
Living Rom (with pull out bed)
Dining room/ Living room open concept
Kitchen
Caribou are plentiful in the park
Arches Provincial Park
Arches P.P
Berry Pond Trail
Sunset at the Cottage
Lobster Cove Head
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Rocky Harbour, Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
SEAN L
“amazing”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

first rate cottage in amazing position. Close to local shops and restaurants. Ideal for Gros Morne park and all local attractions..Has everything you need.

Your age range 65+
12 Jul 2017
Hello Sean,
Thank you for your review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Kendra k
“An awesome home with the most lovely view”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was a perfect location overlooking the harbor and lighthouse. Set out at the end of the village, quiet and peaceful. Perfect location and perfect stay.

3 Jul 2017
Thank you Kendra! I am thrilled you enjoyed your time in Gros Morne and at the cottage :) Please come again anytime!
Mobile699...
“Very Good”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family and I, enjoyed very much our stay. The view is spectacular. It's very quiet, relaxing and enjoyable. Close to good restaurant and hike trails.

12 Jun 2017
I am very happy you enjoyed your time, despite the weather! Please come back anytime.
I hope your pups also enjoyed their stay:)
Donna J
Winnipeg, Canada
“Quaint Cottage with a beautiful view”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Talk about location! this place is beautifully located facing the ocean in Rocky Harbor, NL, with a walking trail to a beautiful lookout, Salmon Point walking trail.
We had every kind of weather you could imagine, 1st night we sat outside and had a bonfire. 2nd day was a little rainy but we hiked all day then went to near by Norris Point (8km away) for a music festival in the evening.... that was amazing. Next day we had snow and crazy strong winds but the cabin was spacious enough that we did not feel crowded. We had movies to watch and free internet to keep us entertained until we went back to Norris Point for more festival activities.

5 Jun 2017
Thank you Donna, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay despite the snow and wind!! Hope the rest of your visit in NL was a little bit less dramatic in weather but not scenery :)
GeraldUta...
United States
“Kitchenware dirty / BBQ didn't work”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The location and the house itself were as superb as expected after checking the ad. What you read in my topic are the only things on the downside. We had to clean almost every item intensely before we could use it. The BBQ didn't light up. Seemed to be out of gas. I would recommend this house anyway of course, since everything else was just great.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
10 Nov 2016
Hello Gerald,
Thank you for letting me know about the issues, I wish you would have told us about the BBQ when you were there. We always have one on standby with the housekeeper. I will make sure there is a note in case it runs out next year during the season, so my guests know to call and the other tank.
For the kitchenware I am truly sorry! I will speak my housekeeper to make sure that does not occur again! I haven't heard about an issue with that before but will definitely remedy that right away!
Thanks again for letting me know and I am glad your stay was still enjoyable!
Thanks,

Freedom65...
“A perfect spot to enjoy the beauty of Gros Morne National Park”
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

A wonderful clean cottage. Very well equipped. Tremendous ocean view. Close to everything in. Gros Morne and the town of Rocky Harbour has everything you could possibly need.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenient location, cleanliness, comfortable beds, well stocked kitchen
Liked least: No wifi
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
26 Sep 2016
Hello Mary,
I am so happy you enjoyed your time at the cottage and the park! If there is anything we can do better please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thanks for staying with us!
Catherine...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Comfortable, clean cottage. Great place to explore the park from. Great sunsets over the ocean. Close to restaurants but off the beaten path. Would definitely stay there again.

21 Sep 2016
Hello Catherine,
Thank you for your nice comments! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you stay with us again!
Have a great fall season!

Tunde
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing