“LOVELY LUNCH”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sophia's at the Eriksen Premises is a casual fine dining restaurant offering a seasonal menu of dishes prepared with fresh, local ingredients fusing traditional cuisine with international inspiration. Gluten-free, Vegan & Vegetarian selections available.Sophia's at the Eriksen Premises belongs to the Newfoundland Experience collection of Heritage Inns and Dining located in Trinity & Carbonear.
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stopped by this restaurant about 10 minutes before they were closing after lunch but they were kind enough to still serve us.
It was a very comfortable spot, beautifully decorated in a classic style.
I had cod cakes (really good) while my partner had a beef tenderloin sandwich (not much meat in it at all) with soup which he quite enjoyed.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had supper here, with my in-laws. Their meal was great, or so they said. My fiance and I were very disappointed with our meal. The portions were very small and it completely lacked any flavor... I was actually going to ask for some ketchup. I had the cod and "smashed" potatoes. Very disappointed. After having had supper at the Twine Loft the evening prior, and for the price and quality of food there, I was very disappointed with this restaurant.

2  Thank Manjula D
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We both truly enjoyed the food at Sophia's. It is a small but elegant place with friendly, efficient service. I had a vegetarian creation that was unusual and very tasty. My husband's meat was well prepared. No complaints at all!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We had an excellent experience at Sophia's. Exceptionally good food, superb service and a very friendly atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Our party of eleven(11) seniors were very pleased with the food, service. & professional management of this restaurant.
We can recommend this eatery during your Trinity, NL visit.