This location is very perfect. I was doing the Cabot Trail and had to stay a night in Baddeck. I had some difficulty finding it due to my GPS. The front desk was very kind. The value of the room was okay but not the best. I paid around $150 for a room with 2 double beds. The room was very clean and so was the wash room however the room was very cold. In the morning there was the sunrise and I had a perfect view of it from my room. It was just so beautiful and the sun rose over the lake in front of my family and I. There was a good amount of outlets. Free parking but no free breakfast which you can find in hotels for $150/night. They have an outdoor heated pool but I never got the chance to visit. Their restaurant was also right by the lake with a nice view, didn't go though. Friendly staff as well. Overall would recommend a stay here, 3.5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under NEW Ownership in 2013 we are settled on the shore of the Bras d'Or Lake, this family run Motel sits on top of a beautiful hill overlooking the lake. We have a private beach and docking facility, and a heated in-ground pool. Our Cabot Restaurant is open daily for Breakfast and Dinner, with most seats providing amazing views of the lake. We are 5 minutes drive from the Village of Baddeck, and the Alexander Graham Bell Museum. A wonderful stop for two nights when traveling around the world famous Cabot Trail. We are a small, comfortable, CLEAN, family motel that specialize in making our guests feel at home. We are " A refreshing stop along the way..." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cabot Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Trail Hotel Baddeck
- Cabot Trail Motel Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada