“Awesome pizza & service”
Review of Tom's Pizza

Tom's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Baddeck
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Tom's Pizza is a small family business owned and operated by Tom and Helen Prentice. Tom's daughter and son in-law assist with the day to day operations. Tom's Pizza opened in 1985 on the Cabot Trail. Tom's Pizza moved in 2001 to their current address within the village of Baddeck to better serve their loyal customers. Tom's Pizza is located on the main road of Baddeck, Chebucto Street next door to the visitor information centre. They are a well known local establishment opened year round proudly serving pizza to their valued customer's,locals and visitors alike. * Tom's Pizza is now providing gluten free pizza options.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We went for a take-out dinner at Tom's Pizza while staying at the Telegraph House & Motel.
The service was cheerful and fun. The whole team was singing along to the radio.
The pizza are made right on the spot after we ordered. It took a good 20min so we went to grab a bottle of wine at the local LCBO (NSLC - Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation).
The pizza tasted divine! A must try in Baddeck.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The pizza was no better or worse then any other pizza we have eaten at other places. To my knowledge though, I believe this is the only pizza place in Baddeck.The owner ,as is known in Cape Breton is very friendly and personable as well as funny. The disappointing thing was that they have donair pizza on thye menu but you are unable to order an actual donair. It was confusing to us to have donair meat available but only be able to get it on a pizza.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Unlike any pizza I've had. Don't know if it' the way it's cooked or what. It's outstanding. Suggested they add bacon pizza to the menu. Only improvement I can think of.

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Who would really think that a little pizzeria in Baddeck would be so great? The service was friendly and fast. There were many toppings to chose from and the crust is excellent. Just a little place and we got there right before it filled up. If you have a taste for something other than seafood and a place you don't have to dress up for - this is it!!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very convenient location after coming from the Alexander Graham Bell Museum & stopping by the visitors center. It was raining so we didn't want to go far. Turned out to be a good choice. Not much to choose from though at the time of day we were there (I remember being there for a very late lunch). I think our only choices were veggie or pepperoni by the slice. Since I hate onions, we went with the pepperoni. It was the crust that made the pizza. Very good. I think they said they use whole wheat flour. Whatever it is, I would love to find a place back home that made their crust the same way. The atmosphere is pizza joint atmosphere. Great for lunch or a casual dinner.