I was only here for 2 nights but would have loved to stay longer. The location was stunning - overlooking the lake - and so conveniently located to town and other attractions. I really enjoyed sitting out on the deck looking over the lake in the morning. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the restaurant also was excellent. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacNeil House is located in beautiful Baddeck on Cape Breton Island, sharing a 90-acre property with the Silver Dart Lodge. Whether you want to sit and relax on our observation deck while taking in the beautiful scenery and gorgeous view of the Bras d'Or Lakes or get active and take a hike on the walking trails, kayak on the lakes, or take part in our Cabot Trail Treasure Hunt, our goal is to help you build a better Cape Breton vacation. Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure, the perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience. Our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant, McCurdy's Dining Room includes a lounge area and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private waterfront, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada