Mixed feelings. Nice staff, nice location, nice main building, but our room in Ceilidh Lodge motel style building next to main building was the ugliest room we saw in a long time. Last renovations probably dating from 30 years. Scratched old night table, little bathroom with little space to put your stuff on, and non matching color of bath and toiled (my wife noticed that but I couldn't care less). Bed ok, old TV. We thought at least that included breakfast next morning would make up for the ugly room. Nice dining room, newspaper on every table, but it stops there. Continental breakfast, not a lot of variety. No bacon and eggs, only broiled eggs, toasts, cereals, yogourt. All that for 170$ with tax, the most we paid and the less we got in our maritimes trip. Not worth more than 80$. Deception!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ceilidh Country Lodge! Our lodge provides comfortable accommodation for all types of traveler and we are pleased to offer each of them a complimentary continental breakfast! Enjoy stunning views of the Bras d'Or Lakes from our elevated property and a warm smile from our innkeepers and staff! Only a few minutes walk from the Baddeck village center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ceilidh Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Country Hotel Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada