We didn't stay here but had a wonderful dining experience. The tables were set nicely and the service was excellent. To top it off, the food was cooked well and was fresh and tasty, far better than most of the other places we've dined at in Nova Scotia. Between the four of us, we had good freshly shucked oysters, lobster bisque, whole lobster and duck fillets accompanied by a delicious medley of finely julienned vegetables. The fish cakes were a little tasteless but everything else was excellent including the apple dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4* accommodation in Baddeck overlooking the Bras d’Or Lakes and walking distance to most attractions. Offering the perfect blend of "home away from home" with comfort and convenience, personalized service over 30 years. 78 deluxe air-conditioned rooms, coffee machines, laundromat on property, elevator, complimentary parking, wireless, complimentary guest computer and morning newspapers. Award winning licensed dining room with friendly table service. Open mid May to mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Auberge Gisele's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel Baddeck
- Auberge Gisele's Country Inn Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada