If you are interested in a holiday on Cape Breton Island with easy access to the Cabot Trail at reasonable prices with great food, great staff and a perfect location then Auberge Gisele's Inn is the place. I have visited Hawaii, Mexico, Vegas etc and have never enjoyed a holiday more. My thanks to the owners and staff at Gisele's Inn for providing the perfect setting from which to explore the Cabot Trail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4* accommodation in Baddeck overlooking the Bras d’Or Lakes and walking distance to most attractions. Offering the perfect blend of "home away from home" with comfort and convenience, personalized service over 30 years. 78 deluxe air-conditioned rooms, coffee machines, laundromat on property, elevator, complimentary parking, wireless, complimentary guest computer and morning newspapers. Award winning licensed dining room with friendly table service. Open mid May to mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Auberge Gisele's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel Baddeck
- Auberge Gisele's Country Inn Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada