Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
US$231
US$226
High Street Inn(Baddeck)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$131
Hunter's Mountain Chalets(Baddeck)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$113
US$67
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Auld Farm Inn B & B(Baddeck)(Great Value!)
US$105
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslighthouse roomself serve continental breakfastwaterfront locationbell roomrenovated kitchenikea showroombreakfast areacabot trailother guestsentire place iswithin walking distanceoverlooking the wateryogurtcape bretontelegraph houselight househighly recommend this property
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I can't think of a time or place in our 3 week adventure to The Maritimes that I felt more wecomed or comfortable. Jerrianne takes care of every last detail. I must admit I was searching private airfare up here because if I have to go through LaGuardia one more time, I might just die. Or at least want to. This place is home in a second. We stayed in The Lighthouse Room. It was fabulous. No complaints. Book in advance. And congrats to Jerrianne on her wedding! She's an absolute joy!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We stayed in the Spinnaker Room in July 2016. It's a very comfortable, quaint, and clean room. We did not have an ensuite bathroom, but did have a private bath that was just a short walk away - it's the original bathroom of the house. We didn't stay for the breakfast, but the hostess was very gracious. The rest of the house is incredible, and it has a very nice waterfront view. I would highly recommend this property to other travellers!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This B and B is a beautiful property located right on the Lake in Baddeck making the location unique. The room was clean and comfortable with lots of room to put our personal items and get ready. We could easily walk to the warf or down the main strip for a quick bite to eat. The only complaint I would have was the breakfast was very simple.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stayed on night on the property, which is right on the water and very close to the Alexander Graham Bell museum. The setting is serene, and the property is generally well- kept. Our room was spacious with a newer bathroom. We also had a great view of the water from our room.The carpet in the room could use a cleaning, however. The breakfast was pretty basic and overall, the Dunlop lacked personal touches of other B and Bs we stayed at in the area. We barely saw the owners and didn't get much information about the area, except to strongly recommended the Telegraph for dinner, which is the sister property. That being said, overall, it was a nice stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with views of the water. One room has a bathroom on the opposite end of the hall (Spinnaker).
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Dunlop Inn for two nights. This beautiful bed and breakfast is conveniently located on the main street, so you can walk to all the stores downtown. It is also right on the water, which you can enjoy sitting outback enjoying the beauty. The rooms are spotless, and super cute. We stayed in two different rooms, both were very nice! Breakfast included the basic breads, cereals, yogurt and drinks, which was great. I would highly recommend this place and would love to stay again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple