We stayed here on an organized tour. Laurie's Motor Inn covers the basics but that's it. Shower temperature was inconsistent and spray was weak. Sink was worn and cracked near drain. Laminate wood flooring instead of carpeting was unusual. The place is tired and rooms need updating. Dinner was mediocre. Not sure of other lodging options in the vicinity but you might want to look around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property located in the heart of the Acadian Village of Chéticamp, Nova Scotia, Choose between a motel unit, suites or one of our vacation homes, so that you can make Laurie's your home away from home. During our peak season, enjoy our complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast in our Restaurant. All rooms are air-conditioned, cable TV, radio, WiFi, telephone, hair dryers and ample parking. We also have a playground, pay-phone, coin-operated laundromat, small canteen, ice and pop machines. We are centrally located and minutes away from the renown Highlands National Park and the famous Cabot Trail. Enjoy rug hooking museum, beaches, golf course, gift/craft shops, horseback riding, hiking trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Laurie's Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurie`s Motor Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Motel Cheticamp
- Laurie's Motor Inn Cheticamp, Nova Scotia