“Beautiful food”

Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Cheticamp
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I ate here on 17 September, 2013 - sorry for the late review. As others have said, this is a wonderful restaurant with very tasty food. Although there were many other diners on the night we ate there, the service was excellent. My husband, like the previous reviewer's husband, would recommend the "Captain's Platter" - most delicious.

2  Thank Sharonkai48
There are newer reviews for Le Gabriel Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We are from NC, but make the trip from Sydney every time we visit to eat at Le Gabriel. The food is great, the service is great, the view is nice, and their oat cakes are soooooo good! My husband said the "Captain's Platter" is one of the best he's ever had.

2  Thank Banjopickin
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Dined with a very large group. Service was spotty but the crab legs were the best I've ever had in my life! Reasonable price.

1  Thank softautumn
Reviewed 24 October 2013

One of the best restaurants in the Highlands, coming from a Caper ! Always stop there when I do the trail. Cheap food, friendly service, good portions and it tastes amazing :)

1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A group of us stopped here on our way around the Cabot Trail, we all had not eaten for many hours and were famished, this was the first place we saw to eat. After getting our food we all agreed we made a great decision stopping here, the food was wonderful, the service was friendly and the prices were right! We are definitely making this a stop next year on our trip!

1  Thank Katelyn_y24