We just spent 3 nights at Lantern Hill & Hollow and wholeheartedly agree with all of the positive reviews. Sharon--the innkeeper--has created a lovely oasis. From the moment you turn into the driveway you know it will be special. The landscaping is beautiful and the cottages are perfectly situated on the water--well away from the traffic of the Cabot Trail. Ours was the Beachcomber--a very comfortable 2 bedroom unit overlooking the beach--thoughtfully equipped and nicely furnished. Even the wi-fi was excellent. And the entire complex was kept spotlessly clean and is beautifully planted--no small feat in a place that gets such severe winters! We would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island