This was our second visit to the Seascape. And as the first visit, we throughly enjoyed it. It would be nice if we could stay longer. Both times we only had one night's stay there. It is such a CUTE cabin... Big bedroom, Big Bathroom. Nice sitting area. BBQ out on the deck. Hors d'oeuvres in the room when you arrive. The shore is a rocky shore. You can't swim there, but just a short drive to Ingonish Beach. This trip we took a drive down to the Thirsty Hiker Pub for the evening, enjoying the local entertainment. Only a 3 minute drive. You get a free breakfast at the Seascape served between 8 and 9am. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service resort. Suitable for couples. Outdoor Spa and tranquil gardens. Free vacation planning for our guests. Full service restaurant with liquor license ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seascape Coastal Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Hotel Ingonish
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island