We were a party of five, grandparents, daughter and two children, a boy 12 and girl 9. We were lucky enough to get one of the suites with a balcony, looking out over the water to Fortress Louisbourg for a Saturday night. The suite was on the second floor and quiet, even though there were people staying above, so the building is well-built. The suites are nicely furnished and well set up for housekeeping and the view is superb. Perfect for us. We enjoyed our stay. We went to the "Beggar's Banquet" in the evening which was much fun with great singing by Etienne who also woks at the fortress. Halibut or pea soup to start, delicious lobster, crab, chicken, many salad choices, ginger cake for desert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia, Canada