From a drive through town, it appears that Point of View Suites is one of the nicest places to stay in Louisbourg. The room was large, clean and comfortable. There was a nice view of the water (as long as you didn't look toward the fishery complex!) If staying at Point of View, plan to partake in the Beggar's Banquet -- it was fun and delicious (see separate review). The best part about Point of View is the staff -- from the first email inquiry to finding something to eat for breakfast for my son, they were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia, Canada