We had not really researched places to stay in Louisbourg, but a cursory look through the hotel list and led us to pick this one.
What a great surprise! When we were greeted, our room was not ready but we were going to spend the day at the fortress and we got a discount coupon for admission charges. We also opted for the Beggar's Banquet (reviewed separately) as our dinner for the evening.
When we did check in, the room was very clean and spacious. Despite having to go to the main building for ice, everything was just great. All the staff we met were very friendly and a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommend this inn - when we go back to Louisbourg, we will return here as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia, Canada