Ours was a very last minute 2-day stay in late Sept. but we were welcomed heartily to an efficiency suite with beautiful hardwood floors, gorgeous linens and a view of both the Fortress of Louisbourg and the site of the oldest permanent lighthouse in Canada!
This is an hotel/RV complex on the harbour where tides ebb and flow, and the rocks look like deep purple amythests. Accommodations in the hotel were lovely, spacious and included a 3 seater sofa and kitchen table and chairs in Country Style. The RV/Trailer setup seemed to provide planty of space for each vehicle.
The only drawback at the Point of View in late September was the necessity to pre-arrange meals in the cavernous dining hall. Meals were limited selections.
We were off-season, and perhaps they operate differently in-season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia, Canada