“Unique and delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Unique and delicious”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We haven't been the Kiwi in while and I forgot just how unique and delicious their food is. My husband had a red lentil soup and vegetarian burger. They make the patty inhouse and serve it with chipolte mayo and caramelized onions. I had a quinoa, pear and feta salad that was large and satisfying. We shared a slice of triple layer chocolate cake for dessert. Top notch specialty coffees too. We will be back soon. Service is friendly but can be a little slow especially when they are busy. But just relax - its worth the wait.

“Phenomenal - A Must Try!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

After reading numerous positive Trip Advisor reviews, we added this onto our Chester / Mahone Bay / Lunenberg day trip. I was pleasantly surprised by the fun and funky ambiance, complete with numerous kiwi themed decorations - a charming touch.

I ordered gluten free toast with a spinach/goat cheese/ avacodo with smoked salmon omelette. Fellow Trip Advisor reviewers - it was phenomenal. I cannot express how perfectly cooked and how delightfully the flavours worked and blended into a magical culinary happening. It was a genuine explosion of flavours in my mouth.

The coffee was fresh with no offer of a refill until we were ready to leave. Our server was very inexperienced and nervous but I guess we all need to start somewhere! A more experienced and plesant server took over at one point which was appreciated.

I took a chocolate macaroon to go - it was so fresh and scrumptious. I loved every bite.

The prices were reasonable and overall the staff were plesant and overall knowledgeable. I think a little customer service training would go a long way with the junior staff.

A must try when in the Chester area!

• Visited April 2014
Chester, Canada
“Local Restaurants/good food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

A healthy choice of tasty food for lunch or breakfast or just to have a coffee then try to ignore the GREAT blueberry scones ! These are delicious or cranberry ones as well ! !

Visited February 2014
Mahone Bay, Canada
“Love!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Great place in Chester! Our favourite spot since moving to the South Shore. I'm vegetarian and have tried the veggie panini and veggie burger, they are both really great. Wonderful atmosphere. If you are in for a tasty treat, They also make some incredible brownies.

Visited March 2014
“Really good”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to go when I'm in Nova Scotia. My favorite Is the lobster roll. They have the best brownies!