As I always do with my visits to Nova Scotia, I stayed here for my last night of my trip. The hotel is situated near the airport so it makes for a quick drive in the morning. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. If you are on the front side of the hotel you may notice the airplanes taking off sometimes. It was not that loud in the evenings for me. The service was very nice as well.
One of my favourite features I always enjoy is the little market where you buy a drink or snack. There are no stores nearby so it's nice to not have to go very far after I've settled into my room. I didn't try the breakfast the last time I stayed but previous times I've grabbed a couple of items before heading to the airport.
I rented a car this time and I noticed the parking lot can get busy so I found a nice spot around the back. sS if you can't find anything good out front there's plenty of room behind the hotel and it's less busy.
All in all it's a very nice and consistently good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at the Halifax Airport. Convenience, courtesy and cost-efficiency are three of the main priorities at our Halifax Airport hotel. We are dedicated to assuring your stay is a pleasurable one. Our Halifax hotel is conveniently located near the Robert Stanfield International Airport (5 km). Our Halifax hotel provides you with a free airport shuttle, and Park, Stay and Go packages include parking. The Aerotech Park, Air Canada, Enterprise Car Rental and IMP Corp are all nearby, making this hotel convenient for completing your airline-related business. There's no need to leave the premises to conduct your next meeting--try our well-equipped meeting room with natural lighting. There's plenty to do and see during your stay in Halifax. We're home to North America's oldest, continually operating salt-water ferry that connects Halifax and Dartmouth. You can visit the Oakfield Country Club for golf or jump aboard the Harbour Hopper Land and Sea Tour. If you prefer to explore, make sure you visit the Halifax Citadel, which chronicles the city's role as an important military base and Canada's emergence from colony to nation. Relaxation doesn't require you to go outside; it can take place right on-site. Our Halifax hotel features an indoor heated mineral pool with a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Enfield
- Enfield Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada