Stayed here for a week and was treated as a valued guest. Staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.
The property is located very near the airport with a restaurant at the Hilton next door. Both properties owned by same company with shared shuttle service. Nothing special about the property as it is more of a transient hotel with long stay for those who have business near the property. There are no services in the area. Shopping and entertainment are about a 15 min drive away. The biggest advantage is the quiet … had a good rest. Bed was nice n soft and pillows are polly filled, so a little notty.
TV selection is good and there is plenty of hot water. The only issue I had was the mixing valve in the shower is very sensitive, so be careful and adjust the water temperature prior to jumping in. I think its because the cold water is VERY cold. Water conservation and recycling are a big thing around here so don’t expect the water to knock the day off the body.
Breakfast is standard HIE fare but a cooked breakfast is available at the Hilton for $14 Canadian. The staff at the Hilton restaurant are very nice as well.
This property also offers long term parking for those who require those services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at the Halifax Airport. Convenience, courtesy and cost-efficiency are three of the main priorities at our Halifax Airport hotel. We are dedicated to assuring your stay is a pleasurable one. Our Halifax hotel is conveniently located near the Robert Stanfield International Airport (5 km). Our Halifax hotel provides you with a free airport shuttle, and Park, Stay and Go packages include parking. The Aerotech Park, Air Canada, Enterprise Car Rental and IMP Corp are all nearby, making this hotel convenient for completing your airline-related business. There's no need to leave the premises to conduct your next meeting--try our well-equipped meeting room with natural lighting. There's plenty to do and see during your stay in Halifax. We're home to North America's oldest, continually operating salt-water ferry that connects Halifax and Dartmouth. You can visit the Oakfield Country Club for golf or jump aboard the Harbour Hopper Land and Sea Tour. If you prefer to explore, make sure you visit the Halifax Citadel, which chronicles the city's role as an important military base and Canada's emergence from colony to nation. Relaxation doesn't require you to go outside; it can take place right on-site. Our Halifax hotel features an indoor heated mineral pool with a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Enfield
- Enfield Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada