Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Burnside Hotel(Dartmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewshalifax airportevery half hourshuttle servicefree shuttlenova scotiathe holiday innearly flightnext morninglots of parkingfront desk staffbusiness centerrental carminute drivegreat place to staythe hotel is cleanone night stayhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great customer service at time of arrival and check out. Clean room, clean bathroom and excellent amenities. We did not have time to check out the pool or hot tub but they looked more than sufficient. Shuttle service to the hotel from the airport was efficient.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel through Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read the positive feedback you have provided.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

In my opinion this is the best of the hotels near Halifax, Nova Scotia, International Airport. I always depart YHZ on an early morning flight so the HGI is just a quick, 5 min. shuttle ride away. The service at the HGI has always been top-notch, from check-in to shuttle ride. I have always appreciated the self-serve coffee/tea available in the lobby, which is standard at all HGI's. I have also used the business center to quickly print boarding passes. Unfortunately, I cant rate the bar or restaraunt, only because I have never had time to take advantage of them. Hopefully, next time!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel through Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read you really enjoy our hotel and the service.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport and thank you for making us one of your favorites.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel has a free shuttle to the airport and is very close so ideal for getting an early flight. When I arrived lat one very cold evening when I went into my room there had obviously been no heating in the room for a while and so room was cold, not the nicest welcome , and meant that I had to have the forced air heating on overnight which wasn't quiet to say the least. Service rather perfunctory but this meant that check-in was very quick. Breakfast was good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel through Tripadvisor.

I apologize that your room was not set to temperature upon your arrival. I can assure you that this is not normal procedure and I will follow up with the housekeeping department to ensure the temperature standard is always maintained.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I have stayed here at least half a dozen times over the last 2 years and always found it to a highly reliable and comfortable place to spend a night before or after a flight. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the shuttle bus pick up at the airport, always a very fast check in, comfortable quiet room and several times my requested late check out requirement has been met. As a HH Diamond breakfast is included, and it is a terrific breakfast. This time we also had dinner in their restaurant. I was really surprised at the high quality of the food. Had one of the best risotto dishes I have ever had, worthy of any big city top restaurant. Also the staff in the restaurant are just lovely, great NS hospitality, happy to help in any way, and friendly without being intrusive.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank academic1

Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel through Tripadvisor.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and pleased that you take advantage of the free breakfast option through your HHonors membership.

I will be sure to pass along your kind words regarding your restaurant experience. Our new chef will be happy to receive the feedback.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great, clean well maintained, friendly hotel - large hot tub in the room - we were travelling to Dominican Republic for a week's vacation and were also able to leave our car parked for a week for under $30.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phil j
DavidajClark, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel through Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay and you took advantage of the stay and jet package. I hope your travels included vacation time.

General Managar