After reading the glowing reviews which stated the motel was a little run down, and basic but with a great view and very helpful owners, we booked it for the one night we were going to be in the area. I wish we had looked farther. There is no interior design, minimal toiletries, and a shower that ran hot and cold during our showers. The mattresses in our room (#8) were terrible and both my husband and I had back aches the next morning. We slept in separate beds because there were so many lumps in it, it felt like we were sleeping on a fold away couch. The view and beach access are good and the pool actually had swimmers because it was warm enough. I'm not a snob, but don't feel this establishment would meet a lot of people's standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia