We spent the weekend of July 18, 19 at the Beach Breeze Motels. This is a fantastic getaway. They are are very nice, clean and comfortable and spacious and have TV, mini fridge, microwave and coffee percolator and free WiFi. We stayed in room 1 which does not have a view of the ocean but by just walking outside the room you can sit right by the ocean and watch the tides come in and out and sand pipers. You can take a walk on the beach. They also have BBQs on site to use. The owners Patsy and Don are always ready to help with directions or anything you need. Their staff keep the place very clean. This place is very close to Grand Pré Historic Site, Blomidon as well as the town of Wolfville. Plenty to see and do and we would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia