We spent two nights in cabin 5 - one of the two housekeeping units facing the water. Great accomodations and great view. Could have easily spent a week .
Innkeeper Don went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable.
The kids (9 and 13) spent hours walking the mud flats and coming the shoreline.
Be sure to check out the "Three Holes" swimming hole in white Rock off of Deep Hollow Road. (Not in any tourist brochure).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia