“Frequented many Inns and B&Bs. One of the best.”

A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast
Saint John, Canada
“Frequented many Inns and B&Bs. One of the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was coming into the area for only one night to meet a friend the next day and due to bad weather I was arriving later than expected. I let them know and it wasn't an issue at all. Bill greeted me when I arrived and helped me with my bags, showed me around and was overall extremely welcoming without being pushy or otherwise known as "in my face" like some innkeepers can be. Breakfast was homemade to my liking and was delectable.

The place itself is actually much nicer than in the pictures I saw. For a home that is 130 years old it shows its character very well but is much more solid and quiet than most new buildings. The rooms are very large and perfectly laid out. I will definitely return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
St-Isidore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is one of the greatest B&B that I stayed in (I am there at least 4-6 times a year). My job consist of being on the road all year long in the Maritimes and I can say that I have never experience a service like Bill & Ann Marie gives. They are one of a kind and they will make you feel at home. Excellent food!
Flo Hache

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Yarmouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were lucky to find a room at this B&B last minute! Anne Marie offered us a warm welcome and ensured we were made very comfortable. Our bed was indeed comfortable and the room was immaculate. Bill made and served a delicious breakfast in the morning and was kind enough to indulge my husband in a visit with the cat. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this charming home and found ours hosts to be exceptional!

• Stayed October 2013
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had a great stay in the Captain's Room - the windows were great and overlooked the water. Bill and AnnMarie were friendly hosts, and the breakfast was delicious. I sincerely hope to find our way back here soon.

Room Tip: The Captains Room had great windows!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Moosehorn, Manitoba
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I can not say enough about the kindness and going the extra mile that Bill and Ann Marie did to make my birthday extremely special. Before our arrival our children communicated to Bill and Ann Marie that it was my birthday and they prepared a gift basket, bouquet of flowers and reservations at a great restaurant to help celebrate my day. They opened their home and hearts to us and if anyone of you get a chance to stay with them you would be extremely fortunate, life is about the people we meet and Bill and Ann Marie are well worth meeting, Thanks again Janice and Gary Lowry

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janice L
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Bill and Ann Marie are outstanding - they clearly love having guests in their home. The home is just exquisite and oh, so special, as it was built by Ann Marie's great, great Grandfather. Your hosts thoughtfulness, kindness and attention to small details is apparent everywhere. I loved the fresh coffee available at seven in the morning - just a short time before our delicious breakfast. Definitely a place we would stay at again, next time we are out that way.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kemptville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

What more can I add to all the other reviews of this wonderful Bed and Breakfast? My husband and I returned here and it as like returning to our own home. This property is meticulously maintained, every need is provided for but what makes this property a home is the care and thoughtfulness of Inn Keepers, Bill and Ann Marie. Thank you Bill and Ann Marie for all your hospitality and your special touches. Our stay at your home will remain in our memories with fondness and appreciation. Cheers, Lloyd and Joyce

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
#4 of 19 in Annapolis Royal
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
#6 of 19 in Annapolis Royal

Been to A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!