“TOO much $$$$”

Double Dragon
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Kentville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The food is good here and the new building is very nice however for me the buffett isnt a deal and I dissagree with the pricing for childern.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

We were at the Double Dragon today, we all said the same thing , that the food was the best Chinese we had ever had. I was there one other time last Summer and the food was delicious and the staff were great. We will go back when we're in New Minas and definitely take friends with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We liked the buffet it was very nicely laid out with a good selection and everything appeared to be very fresh. Everything was very tasty and we will go back

1  Thank nsjetsetters
Reviewed 7 January 2012

It was OK service was good but food a bit predictable, dessert offerings were not to my taste

Reviewed 5 December 2011

This place has gone through a number of incarnations in the past 40+ years. When I lived in Nova Scotia we always drove to Halifax for Chinese. I wouldn't change that practice. It was clean and staff was great but the food was just a little too heavy on the salt and oyster sauces. It was like visiting a time warp. But if you're hungry the buffet is reasonably priced.