“Amber Rose a great bed and breakfast!”
Review of Amber Rose Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mahone Bay
Amber Rose Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Mahone Bay B&B and Inns
Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Amber Rose a great bed and breakfast!”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed here for three nights, in September 2012. Welcomed by Wendy and George and made to feel really at home. The room was beautifully decorated and included art from local artists. The breakfasts were delicious and made to order. We enjoyed a drink on their newly finished patio and toured her gallery. An all around enjoyable stay! Highly recommended by Nancy and Steve from Orillia Ontario.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Wendy T, Owner at Amber Rose Inn, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your visit!
We look forward to seeing you again
Cheers
Wendy

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
La Center, Washington
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Mahone Bay was recommended by a waitress my mother and I happened to be chatting with in Halifax, and this B&B was recommended by another B&B on the major road, that was full. Wendy and George are wonderfully warm and friendly people and it felt like a home away from home. Not to mention a beautiful house and gardens, and a great breakfast. It is off the beaten path in a nice neighborhood. And the price was more than reasonable.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Wendy T, Owner at Amber Rose Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Thank-you for your praise! We enjoyed your company and hope you will come again!
Cheers
Wendy
Brasd'or
Reviewed 13 August 2012

You meet few people who will stay in your life forever....Wendy and George are such people!...They were put here to do what they are doing....being perfect hosts in running a charming B&B!!......the place is perfect in every way....location, food, cleanness, heavenly beds, linen and the whitest towels I ever saw!!....I am beginning to think they are brand new every day!!...lol...We felt like we were home and you felt welcome in every way....from the beautiful rooms to the enchanting grounds!!....We cannot wait to go back....search no more...you will not find better!

Room Tip: The only tip .....grab any of the three rooms before you hesitate and miss out...if We can't get...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Brenda C
caribbean
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Good location close to village center and shops but quiet area. Wendy is like a family member - will do anything for you. Rooms are large and warmly decorated. Food was wonderful and we loved everything - !

Room Tip: Rooms all looked nice....
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Wendy is a warm and wonderful hostess. The room is large but cosy and quiet. The breakfasts Wendy makes are exceptional and fit for a king. I definitely know where I will be staying the next time I am in town.

Room Tip: The 2 rooms at the back of the house are probably a little more quiet compared to the room at the fr...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I am not one that is fond of bed and breakfast stays due to my past experience but the treatment i received at Amber Rose Inn has changed my mind. I would highly recommend a stay at this inn and you will be welcome and treated like royalty. I will never forget my experience there and if my travels takes me there again - it will be a joy to stay there again.

Wendy - Thank you, for spoiling me. I never thought i would enjoy myself as much and now have a new outlook towards bed and breakfast inn.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank charles j
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Words can hardly describe my experience at this charming B&B! Wendy, who is a kind, funny, gracious, beautiful woman immediately makes you feel welcome and at home! I was uneasy staying in someone's house, but honestly, you don't feel that way here. The rooms are very spacious, and private, but have a homey feel to them. They are very clean, bright, and have all the home away from home touches to them, like bath salts for the massaging bath tub, and tea cups for tea!

She is a great cook, and can recommend and help you find awesome places for lunch and dinner!!

The attached gallery is amazing and fun to stroll through!

I would definitely recommend this charming B&B to everyone I meet!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Fisherman's Daughter
#1 of 6 in Mahone Bay
Mahone Bay Bed and Breakfast
Fairmont House Bed & Breakfast

Been to Amber Rose Inn? Share your experiences!