US$131
Homeport Motel(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$105
Rum Runner Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$135
US$139
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront lawnnova scotiaclaw foot tubwithin walking distancecaptain's quarterswonderful hostsbreakfast tableadirondack chairsexcellent staygreat place to staywe loved our stayother guestspotatoesextra touchesfeel welcomeshops and restaurantsscones
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Our first visit, though we've stayed in Mahone Bay before so we knew what to expect from the town and its environs such as Lunenburg and Blue Rocks. We enjoyed the stay and the owners work hard to interact with the guests and make sure they make the best of their stay. From what we could see, you'd describe all the rooms as being medium-sized rather than spacious, but they are very nicely set out, including the bathrooms. Both breakfasts were very good, with fruit and a hot dish. We'd stay again. The stairs are quite steep, though there is a ground floor room available.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidHBerkshire_UK
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Recently I had the good fortune to visit Mahone Bay and stay at The Fisherman’s Daughter. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed and right at home. Mel and Will are engaging hosts and I soon felt I had known them for years. My room, and the rest of the house, was gorgeous and I especially enjoyed the healthy homemade breakfasts, beautifully presented and delicious. Thank you so much Mel and Will for making my vacation so enjoyable. I would highly recommend The Fisherman’s Daughter to anyone and I sure plan to be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent. There is even one on the main floor if accessibility is an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We had the exquisite opportunity to stay at this fabulous B&B in Mahone Bay, NS. Will & Mel were fabulous hosts (Max too). This B&B is tastefully restored and decorated providing every convenience. The breakfasts were amazing! Being nestled between the 3 iconic churches in Mahone Bay and walking distance to the main street plus the amazing view of the bay made for a fabulous stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This was really good experience for us.
It was right beside the three churches and looking out the front door was the bay.
We were made to feel really welcome and it was a comfortable place to stay.And breakfast was great!
The hosts were really friendly and made us feel at home Thank you!
I would definately look up this BB again.

Room Tip: The room located on the main floor has a really comfortable bed and large shower. For the larger person and/or one that has difficulty navigating stairs request this room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We really enjoyed our night at this B&B - it is everything a B&B should be. Beautiful, well thought out, with amazing owners and an amazing breakfast
. We were asked if there was anything they could improve and upon thinking about it, the only thing we could think of was that sound really carries there. I'm a light sleeper, and we could hear everything in the kitchen from our main floor room.
But that wouldn't deter us from staying again - it's the nature of old houses. If I wanted total sound proofing, I'd try a hotel.
The food, the hosts and the room were fantastic.

Room Tip: Captain's Quarters has a claw foot tub :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple