“A knitters heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Have A Yarn

Have A Yarn
Ranked #4 of 15 Shopping in Mahone Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated in the beautiful historic town of Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, we are located just off Highway 103, and merely an hour from Halifax! We have a vast collection of yarns, both local and from around the world. Visit our shop to explore our beautiful yarns and meet our friendly staff.
Mahone Bay, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A knitters heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Lots and lots of good yarns: wool, silk, linen, cotton and all the other combined things. Plus lots of expert advice about what you should use for whatever it is you want to knit.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Rose O

fredericton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“knitters heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

Loved the shop and help. The finished items really sell the yarn. i am starting my shawl with worsted, mohair and silk.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank valerief619
Richland, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Knit On!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

Have a Yarn has moved!!!! They have moved next door into what was the Moorings Gallery....so, more space, more light....MORE YARN.

Great staff, wonderful selection and excellent classes.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank ChesterNS
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great help and working knowledge of product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

It was a sight for sore eyes when I saw that little sheep on the sign 'Have a Yarn'. And was pleasently surpised when I went in letting them know of my knitting bag being stolen, and needing to start all over again. I am happy to say that I am now on my way to getting my supplies replenished, and working on a new hat for my daughter which is just about complete. As I am a self proclaimed yarn snob I will not buy just any yarn. Only that of a high quality from a location such as Have a Yarn. Great work ladies! Keep it up!

Sincerely, Tabetha

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Tabetha D
Nova Scotia, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great service and advice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

I'm just getting started with knitting and couldn't be more pleased with the service at this shop. I purchased a knitting kit to make a lovely scarf - maybe I'll have it done just in time for the fall colours. Looked like a great selection for all skill levels.

Visited June 2011