“Purchasing your ticket online wastes both time and money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cineplex Cinemas New Glasgow
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in New Glasgow
Reviewed 15 May 2017

No one forced me to do this, but someone suggested I buy the tickets online before going to the theatre. The website works well and the easy online transaction yielded a "confirmation number" for my tickets - with one annoying catch: an extra $1.50 "convenience fee" was charged for each ticket. Then showed up at the theatre only to discover that I had no option other than to stand in the looong lineup at the concession stand to get the actual tickets. Some "convenience".

So, unless you are afraid the movie will be sold out before you arrive, save your money and your time by using one of the many self-service on-site machines to buy your ticket.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

It is clean and the movies are on time. food is available but expensive as usual. Only problem: no adults in sight.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Great for a night out to get away from it all and enjoy yourself. Can get food and drinks. Good alone or with friends.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I am not pleased with the selection of Movies this complex shares with the public, they have had "Bad Moms" playing here for I don't know how long and surely it can't still be well attended. We see good Movies being advertised as released on the local TV stations however they don't make it to our theater and we certainly have enough screens to turn the Movies over a lot quicker then they do. Poor entertainment in my opinion.

2  Thank Anne - Dave D