The Sunshine Inn
US$108
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn - Amherst(Amherst)(Great Value!)
US$116
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Priceline
Average 3/5
All reviewsblueberry pancakesbeautiful laketim hortonscape chignectonice place to staycomfortable bedsamazing breakfastmotelcabindockcanoerampshoreacresbaytidesfundy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

What a wonderful place to stay. We spent a week at the Sunshine Inn and we were very comfortable. Good beds, enough space. And very Quiet! As rural dwellers we find it very difficult to find quiet accommodations and this place is very peaceful and quiet. Rooms are well soundproofed. Excellent nights sleep. Parrsboro is very pretty and there are enough good restaurants in the area. They serve an excellent breakfast at the motel. If you have a cabin with kitchen there is a great little grocery store in the village to get supplies. We made a number of day trips in the area and spent our evenings watching the tide come in at the dock. The views of the hills surrounding the motel are wonderful. A perfect week! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dresda
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We were so impressed with the quality and cleanliness of this motel, in lil' ol' Parrsboro NS. Dave and Jenni were amazing with our 8 & 7 year old boys and offered a very, very good breakfast every morning. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I always stay in hotel chains while traveling but was pleasantly surprised by the Sunshine Inn. For less than I had spent at a hotel chain the night before, I received friendlier service, a cleaner room & a better nights sleep. I would definitely go back!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sher S
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Wow! What an unexpected pleasure! I planned on just stopping for one nights stay but the atmosphere was so relaxing and the food so tasty - I had to stay. I ended canceling my other plans to stay a whole week doing day trips. Rooms were very clean & quiet. Worth a visit!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jenn P
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and when the owners found out, they left wine & a fruit platter in our room. It was such an unexpected kindness that it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. We travel often and have never felt so welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple