“Fantastic restaurant in Ajax”
Review of Ajax Keg

Ajax Keg
Reserve with OpenTable
Ajax Keg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 235 Restaurants in Ajax
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Keg in Ajax is always great! We don't go often, usually for special occasions, but every time we go we have a fantastic meal with great service. Atmosphere is great, food is always on point. Whenever we do have any sort of issue they are quick to fix it and make things right. Well worth the money!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I ordered my steak medium well and when it came it was medium rare. We were celebrating a birthday on May 4 and the brithday girl got her steak medium well. I had to send my steak back two times, needless to say there was no sending it back a third. Expecting that I would have received some type of discount for this error, the check was not discounted.
Attention to how many times it went back by the Manager was visible.
I do not like to send my food back because I am a restaurant owner myself, and do know that these things can happen. However we take care of it.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I took my hubby to the Ajax location for his birthday as this is his favourite restaurant. Out of all The Keg restaurants we've been to, this one is by far our most favourite. It's fancy, but not pretentious.

Hubby had the prime rib dinner with twice baked potato and Caesar salad. As I don't eat beef, I had the Creole chicken, topped with shrimp & scallops with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. We split an order of garlic baked shrimp and fresh bread. Generous portions guarantee leftovers for the next day and you definitely get what you pay for.

Our server was very personable and down to earth. Our service was fast, friendly, and efficient.

We will definitely visit again, hopefully in the summer so that we can enjoy their outdoor patio.

1  Thank Ouida S
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great ambiance. Fab food and service. Try the patio in warmer weather. Best spot in Ajax. Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Most Kegs are the same, food and service. This one has nice atmosphere and the food you expect at the Keg.