“Typical great service and food...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Ancaster
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Foods almost always good at Swiss Chalet - sometimes outstanding - but the servers attitude can make or break the mood. Ours started out good but when paying for the meal, bad attitude aplenty. Maybe our tip wasn't to spec?

Reviewed 10 July 2013

It wasn't bad but certainly not exceptional. I had fish & chips, it wasn't horrible but the fish had a little to much breading on it and the fries were a bit limp. My wife had chicken and wasn't totally sold on the flavor. We have eaten at Swiss Chalet's before and basically had the same feeling. We have some chain restaurant's in the states like this as well, they aren't bad, they're just OK!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Have been numerous times and find it is good value for the money that is why we contiue to go with friends, family and big parties at times. We have had no complaints.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you want good food, good quality, good portions and best of all good price, then Swiss Chalet it is

Reviewed 9 March 2013

There was a time you could enjoy some great chicken at Swiss Chalet. That time has passed. This location is no different. I'm not sure if it is an identity crisis given the crossover between Harvey's and SC, but I'm so upset every time I eat here anymore. The portions of chicken are getting smaller and smaller and they just give you more fries to soak in the still (I admit) addictive sauce. Fries are ok, salads are sad, sad, sad fillers at best. If it wasn't so great before, I would probably not be so upset that it's so bad now, but it is a let down at just AVERAGE.

1  Thank Lovemytravels121