“Another disappointment in Ancaster”
Review of Royal Pho

Royal Pho
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Ancaster
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Burlington, Canada
“Another disappointment in Ancaster”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We decided to give Ancaster another try after a previous misstep. We decided to try Royal Pho. Order out favourite, Pad Thai. Not what we expected. Tasted like they used tomato sauce in pad thai. Needless to say we did not finish our meal. Apps were just ok. Many many better Thai restaurants out there at a better price and better food. Ancaster is 0 for 2!

Visited July 2013

“Terrible”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Evering is terrible, the value too high, the food no taste,and the service is terrible, no smile,I ask the lady about the menu , she don't answer me and walk out
I never go back again !

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 65CW
Ontario
“Excellent Pho Soup”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This is one of our favourites...excellent pho soup. We especially like the wonton pho soup. The other rice and noodle dishes are great. It is not fancy but the service is good and the food outstanding for the price.

• Visited June 2013
Ancaster, Canada
“Healthy, quiet and friendly family choice”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

In the heat of last night, with no airconditioning, dinner out sounded like a great idea. I am so happy I found Royal Pho, and it is just down the street! The waitress was smiling and friendly and super efficient. It was myself and our two 8 year old boys. They had never eaten vietnamease food before so I ordered vegetable Pho noodle soup (small size) and shrimp pad thai for us all to share. We were given large glasses of water, three bowls and plates within two minutes of placing our dinner order. The food was hot and on the table less than 5 minutes after that. I can't even cook it that fast at home! The food was delicious and my boys asked if I can learn to make the soup at home; always the true test. The bill came to just over $ 20 with tax and we were all satisfied with the amount we ate, not feeling bloated and stuffed as we have experienced at other restaurants in the area. Thank you Royal Pho, we will be back 100%.

• Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Great first visit”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

First visit to this new restaurant. I've never tried Pho before and enjoyed it. Great spartan, clean, location, pleasant atmosphere, prompt and friendly service, we'll be back to try other dishes. Terrific addition to the local scene, and for those visiting the area, you will be very happy to find this selection of food in the area - pretty darn rare. Price is right!

Visited May 2013