“The best food & big portions”
Review of Jim's Restaurant

Jim's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Arnprior
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The service is top notch & the food is great & very large portions. Very friendly people. It is run by 3 Greek brothers & their wives.

5  Thank Judy N

Reviewed 22 April 2011

The food is always good and the portions are large. Its my favorite place to eat in Arnprior.
If you want beer with your meal, I think you have to sit in the back dining area.

5  Thank smokym1
Reviewed 12 April 2011

We take the 1 hour drive to Arnprior just to get their chips and gravy. I have been going to this restaurant for over 40 years and love the small town atmosphere and excellent service.

6  Thank Dahlink2011
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Was invited by my ex-girlfriend Trisha.T of Arnprior to have lunch a couple times food and service was excellent ,love the small town Family style Restaurant..
This Restaurant will be around for years to come

4  Thank travelingman069_10