“Nice local place”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Toronto, Canada
“Nice local place”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food is very nice here. Not prepared in a fussy way. Good attention to detail. Staff are knowledgeable. Nice wine list.

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I've been there three times now with friends and have enjoyed the food, atmosphere and service.
The menu for lunch is a little small and too much focused on Italian food but I've been told it's larger in the evening.
My favorite dish, linguini with kicking horse sauce was taken off the menu. :(

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Wonderful food and atmoshphere. Great for fine dinning. I loved that I could book through Open Table. My reservations were easy to make and we had a wonderful meal. The service was a little slow for a night that wasn't overly busy. I loved the red pepper hummas and choices of bread and bread sticks as well. The food was great.

• Visited July 2013
Richmond Hill, Canada
“A true GEM in central Aurora”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My husband and I had dinner here several times and we have never been disappointed. Last night we enjoyed several of the starters which were all very tasty, and we shared a Black and Blue Steak Pizza....WOW was that ever good! The wine we chose was a well priced Chianti.The atmosphere was very inviting and not too loud which we enjoyed and the service was very good.
We just found out that the new Manager is introducing an oyster bar on Wednesday and Saturday nights and is working on a Martini bar as well. This type of atmosphere will be welcomed here in York Region...I really am happy to have found a place close to us and don't have to travel downtown.
Thank you for the effort ESB!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank vickydarrin
Vaughan, Canada
“Great dinner north of Toronto”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We moved to Thornhill three years ago and found Edward Street tonight tonight. Had a very nice meal! Large portions and great service. The menu had lots to choose from and nice specials.
We will be back soon!