“Food is good; beverage prices are a rip-off!”
Review of Badali's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I have enjoyed a few meals at Bidali's and was quite pleased to find a half decent restaurant with quality service in Aurora. I did wince at the wine prices ($11 - $13 for a 6oz. glass of wine is crazy), and the limited wine selection. I will, based on my last visit last week, not go back to this place for two reasons: 1) they served me, for $12, a glass of corked wine. If you are going to charge hyper-premium prices for wine, please store it and serve it properly, as well as train your staff on wine service. I knew it was corked as soon as they sat the glass on the table. The bartender should've noticed the rankness of the wine. 2) Another person in my party ordered a single Grey Goose Martini. Cost - $16!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? I will pay for quality. I will not be ripped-off. Good-bye Bidali's!

1  Thank afk99
There are newer reviews for Badali's

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Excellent meal, excellent ambiance, excellent service....fabulously delicious from start to finish.
the prices are not extreme in comparison to the quality of the food and presentation. Gracious staff. Wonderful ambiance ...

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our party of six has nothing but praise. Loved the food, the service and the timing of it all. The tiramisu was out of this world and the chef went out of his way to offer a dish to our friend with several food allergies. Would certainly go back. Our fiends had the pizza, the pasta and many appetizers and they were all very good.....so don't read all the haters, go and experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank CandaceFK
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Recently ate here on a Friday night. The pork was badly overdone, the Pizza is awful the worst I have ever tried. My sister ordered beef tenderloin but was given pork and upon telling the waiter instead of an apology she simply complained to another waiter that he took the wrong order. No apology for mistake etc. There were 4 of us and it was the worst meal we have ever had together.

It is really expensive but paying that for quality no problem here I couldn't be convinced to go back even were it offered free.

Will never go back.

2  Thank bmkeswick
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The food here is quite good and I don't mind paying top dollar for qualify but I am not happy about paying $15 for a 4 oz glass of wine that they actually measure!

1  Thank buxomeblonde