“Amazing dinner, fun experience and ambiance!”
Review of Sushi Den

Sushi Den
Ranked #18 of 162 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had always wanted to try the sushi but when I heard that Sushi Den offered teppanyaki, we got a group together and went for dinner on a Friday night. This restaurant is the former Honba location next to the Aurora GO station. We had an amazing meal and a fun time! Our chef joked that he was the dishwasher but he cooked up a great meal for us! It was interactive and full of laughs. The food was amazing! I had shrimp tempura and a spicy California roll to start, and I ordered a teppanyaki combo which included miso soup and salad, chicken and beef teppanyaki and ice cream for dessert. It was a great value. We will definitely return, especially for sushi because I reviewed the menu and their special rolls sounded so good, especially the "fire fire" roll.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Decided to try a new sushi restaurant today. The food at sushi den was excellent and the service was excellent as well. We tried a few different items and our server was more than happy to explain exactly what they were. Volcano hand roll was a new item to us and was very tasty. We also enjoyed a tempura roll and it was excellent. Lots of variety on the all you can eat buffet list!
Very fresh and tasty. Will definately visit again!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I'm not a big fan of raw food and have never tried Sushi Den due to this restriction. What a great surprise to find out they have a fantastic teppanyaki grill with all the "Chef" as usual uses all its bells and whistles (e.g. fire, egg throwing competition, etc.) It is a must go for the grill lovers. The Steak with Garlic (if you want garlic) is "out of this world". I would only recommend the rice and vegetables to be ready together with the meats so you can enjoy them all at the same time. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

It is a food type very overdone as you can eat Sushi almost on every corner,............but the quality is not always there........Harry and Suzanne and their team of Sushi Chefs create only the freshest and most eye appealing Sushi in the area. I am a voracious eater and the all you can eat menu is absolutely for me......but in no way does the quality suffer for the price. It is rare one finds Sashimi on an all you can eat menu....but at Sushi Den you have all the choices you could possibly want.......the rest of the AYCE in Aurora and Newmarket do not come close!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Great food and entertainment for the whole family. We attend as often as we could, love it! Good to have such a great place and service isalways a1