Angeline's is an adorable little inn in PEC. The main house that houses the Hubb (on site restaurant) is beautiful. The staff was fairly friendly, but not overly helpful or accommodating. We stayed in the loft space and there was no phone to connect you to front desk. I can't imagine having to "walk over" to grab items like an iron or ask for a cab to be called (as we had to do) in the middle of winter. The room was not exceptionally clean and we had a bit of a cricket problem (I had to kill several inside the space so that we could get some sleep!).
I think we had higher expectations based on the positive reviews and the price tag of the space. Overall our experience at Angeline's was simply average....
Angeline's has a LOT of potential, they have a great concept and a great space to work with. I hope the inn keepers keep the focus on customer service and making each guest feel special and taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family owned and operated boutique Inn in the heart of Prince Edward County. Designer accommodation ranging from retro motel, designer suites and cottages. Located in the village of Bloomfield 10 minutes from Wellington, Picton and the famous Sandbanks. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Angeline`s Restaurant And Inn
- Angeline`s Restaurant Hotel Bloomfield
- Angeline's Inn Bloomfield, Ontario, Canada