“Best homemade ice-cream ever!”
Review of Slickers - CLOSED

Slickers
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were there for beach in 2012 (Sandbanks Provincial Park) and it was our daily after beach stop. Yes, once you try it, your hooked and you want to have some everyday to make sure you'll try all the different flavours (and very unusual - in a good way-)! We are going back this summer and we are looking forward to go back again!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great hand made ice cream with flavours you won't find anywhere else. Don't miss it. Apple Pie and Campfire were my favourites.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

my brother in law's favourite has wowed many guests...I love the fact that when mine fell onto the ground, they immediately replaced it with no questions asked!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My favourite... rhubarb ginger! All natural, homemade ice cream. A must destination on a hot summers day in Bloomfield. Cash only.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best ice cream I've ever had! Came here in August 2005 and again in May 2013. Try the toasted marshmellow flavour! Everything at Slickers is homemade and fresh.