“If you love BBQ”

Dining options: Seating
Campbellford, Canada
“If you love BBQ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

This is a good bbq place but has a limited menu. we loved the BBQfood, I just did not like the sides, coleslaw, beans,

Visited May 2012

Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Dinner time...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Good food, and lots of it! Loved the mashed potatoes and pulled pork sandwich... Wait time was minimal and desserts looked good.

Visited August 2012
Brighton, Canada
“yuck !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have tried this place 4 different times , first time I was not impressed , second time I was not impressed , 3rd time not impressed , 4th time sealed the deal..... I do not recommend this place .

On my 4th visit ( which was not my choice ) my boss sent me over to get some take out lunch for us , upon my arrival , ,the owner was in the kitchen area cooking and on the phone , a server came and took my order , it was just 2 burgers and potato wedges . I noticed while waiting for my order , they had ribs thawing out in the soup warmer , since being in the cooking industry for 20 plus years , I cant tell you this is NOT a good thing.

After getting my order , took 20 mins to get and the owner was still cooking and talking on the phone , got back to work with our lunch and the potato wedges were still hard in the middle and the burger was nothing special .

The other times I went the food was nothing to brag about either , with every bite it reminded me and tasted like I was eating a smoky house fire , had the brisket once and it was dry and another time I opted for the rib's , they were dry and not fall off the bone kind , had to fight to get the meat off the bones .

Do yourself a favour , go a few doors down to Capers and have a good meal !!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Gelaas
Campbellford, Canada
“Would not recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Mediocre. Been there twice and both times they got the order wrong. The food wasn't really that good. Must survive selling alcohol.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Wayne O
Ottawa
“OK, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

The restaurant has a split personality and it shows in the food and service. It's not sure whether it really want to be a take-out or an eat in.

Visited April 2012